Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

Neat

Awesome, liked the song and the rest of it really

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

So true

Totally agree'd, there's a reason why I don't read blogs, even look at twitters general direction and have a hooded profile pic on facebook.

People should only share extrodinary stuff, not what they had for dinner

Good job.

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Nice

Haha, nice ending. Well I guess the emo will have to suit himself, he did ask a question and he got the answer.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Awesome

Now this was quite awesome, it was way better than anything I expected, really neat. And this song also have this small effect on being sticky... but that's good.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Disturbing...

Gee, I'm not much for mixing infants and violence together... even less when violence happens to them... clicked the "X" just as when it looked like that crazy dud would've chopped that kid...

I guess my mind can't survive such things without a bad feeling in the guts and a risk of nightmares. Well, not my style really. Managed to see that the animations were quite good, but the theme... ugh, sorry.

Catoblepas responds:

Wow, so you managed to watch what? Good seven seconds of it? That's gotta be a record.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Nice stuff

That's really great. The shortness didn't bother me though, but I'm craving some more laready...

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

Hehe, parodies...

I just love parodies! Oh, wasn't there a white dude too?

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

Hillarious!

That was the most funny think Iv'e seen in a long time! I so love this one! Make more! Nice names to the crew to!

CU-4th Of July Special 06 CU-4th Of July Special 06

Wouhoo!

What a great movie! Jeez, who thought up kush lash? I have to beat somebody in it sometime!and.... it was so funny!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Exellent!

This is an exellent work, you are just so good at animations! Where did you get the talent from?